We thought it would be fun to do a rapid fire swarm to see how many UX problems related to Error Feedback we could solve on this month’s live. 4 UX experts in under 40 minutes – how many do you think we were able to solve? Watch to find out!
UX topics we tackle:
- Communicating in a W3 form, wallet issue (2:50) – more on showing system status – see improving microinteractions for more.
- Automated testing tool, communicating types of errors, batch actions (10:40)
- Login form error positioning (22:22) – see more on our errors pattern article about copy and feedback mechanisms
- Modal dialog with a form workflow (25:06)
- Wizard flow behaviour (37:13)
🎥 Subscribe to our youtube channel – we go live regularly with all sorts of juicy complex UX topics!